Skip to content
Axe Throwing has proven to be a safe and fun activity when participants follow the rules.
- Participants Must wear closed toed shoes
- Participants Must sign a release of liability waiver and go through orientation
- Participants Must be sober – participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave
- Participants will ONLY throw axes from within the “Axe Throwing Box” clearly marked on the floor in-front of each target
- Participants will only retrieve their axes AFTER BOTH PARTIES HAVE THROWN